Fidget Spinner

One of my daughters friends has a fidget spinner. On the weekend, she and I went looking through the options on Thingiverse. She had something specific in mind.

Because of space limitations in my shed, I've deciding painting models is the easiest way to have access to lots of colours. The result is:

It takes a long time to finish something: Filler then spray on primer, then 2 coats of colour then two coats of lacquer. Not single coat takes long to do on something small, it's just a matter of doing a bit each morning and night.

My daughter does seem to like it, and it'll do her good if she's patient enough to master it. I might try and find some more ergonomic bearing caps though.

I'm actually yet to see another spinner to compare it too.

Popular posts from this blog

3D Printer ramblings

Balance Bot V2

FLSUN Q5